We are an Independent Community Pharmacy offering a wide range of NHS and non-NHS (private) services.
The pharmacy does not close for lunch and a pharmacist is always available for patient consultations during our opening hours. Our FREE prescription delivery service covers most of the Portsmouth area, deliveries are made twice a day in the afternoon and evening.
We are a Healthy Living Pharmacy, for more information on what this means and other pharmacy services available in Portsmouth visit www.portsmouthccg.nhs.uk
- Computerised medication records. This allows us to check any interactions between your prescribed or purchased medicines.
- A private consultation area. You can consult with our pharmacists in complete privacy.
- FREE home delivery service.
- Electronic Transmission of Prescriptions. We are connected to the secure NHS network and are able to download and dispense prescriptions electronically.
- To offer a fast, friendly and efficient service.
- To maintain an extensive range of dispensary stock. Where an item has to be ordered, we have access to numerous wholesalers so that items can be obtained quickly.
- To bring you new NHS locally commissioned services as they are introduced.
NHS COVID- 19 Self-Test Kits3rd Apr 21 | admin
We are please to announce we have now received supplies of the NHS Test and Trace COVID-19 Self-Test LFT kits. These are supplied by the NHS and so there is no charge for them, please ask at the Pharmacy Counter if you need one . When you collect the kit we will need to know why the test kit is needed and your age, no other information is required.
Emergency Hormonal Contraception23rd Aug 20 | admin
We offer Emergency Hormonal Contraception - the "Morning after pill" - free of charge.
Coronavirus (COVID-19)23rd Aug 20 | admin
Important advice on Coronavirus
Visit NHS.UK for the latest information.