We provide you with a variety of methods to easily request your repeat medication, including our NEW app!
At Copnor Pharmacy, we offer a number of services to assist you in obtaining your regular repeat prescription medications.
For the best service, please ensure you nominate us to receive your prescriptions electronically.
When you need some repeat medication:
- Order securely online using our online ordering system.
- Telephone us on (023) 9266 2511 and tell us which items you require. We will then request the items from your surgery and have it ready for you to collect from the pharmacy. Alternatively, we offer a FREE delivery service to any address on Portsea Island.
- Fax your request to us on (023) 9266 2511
- Most GP practices allow you to reorder your medication using their SystmOne app. Ask your surgery for details.
We collect regularly from the following surgeries:
- Not Listed - Out of Area
- Copnor Road Surgery (Derby Road Group Practice)
- Cosham Park Avenue (Portsdown Group)
- Crookhorn Lane Surgery (Portsdown Group Practice)
- Derby Road Surgery (Derby Road Group Practice)
- Devonshire Avenue (Lighthouse Group Practice)
- Drayton and Wootton Street Surgery
- East Shore Partnership
- Guildhall Walk Healthcare Centre
- Hanway Group Practice (Portsdown Group)
- Heyward Road Surgery (Portsdown Group)
- John Pounds Surgery
- Kingston Crescent Surgery (Portsdown Group)
- Kirklands Surgery
- Lake Road Practice
- North Harbour Medical Group
- Paulsgrove Surgery (Portsdown Group Practice)
- Salisbury Road (Craneswater Group)
- Somerstown Health Centre (Portsdown Group)
- Southsea Medical Centre (Lighthouse Group Practice)
- Stubbington Avenue (Portsdown Group)
- Sunnyside Medical Centre
- The University Surgery
- Trafalgar Group Practice
- Vine Medical Group
- Waverley Road (Craneswater Group)